The University of Wisconsin - Madison - Fall, 2014 to present
- Plant Pathology PhD
- PhD thesis: Characterizing the significance of Pratylenchus penetrans on soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.).
The Univestiy of Florida - Fall, 2012 to Spring, 2014
- Nematology MS
- MS thesis: Investigation of Belonolaimus longicaudatus infecting peanut in Florida.
Hosei University - Spring, 2008 to Spring, 2012
- Plant Pathology BS
- Saikai, K., and A. E. MacGuidwin. 2018. Modeling the damage function of Pratylenchus penetrans on soybean using a nested error component model. Journal of Nematology 50:654 (Abstr.).
- Kutsuwa, K., and A. E. MacGuidwin. 2017. Gender difference in lesion formations by Pratylenchus penetrans. Journal of Nematology 49: 508-509 (Abstr.).
- Kutsuwa, K., D. W. Dickson, J. A. Brito., A. Jeyaprakash, and A. Drew. 2014. Belonolaimus longicaudatus, an emerging pathogen of peanut in Florida. Journal of Nematology 47:87-96.
- Kutsuwa, K., D. W. Dickson, J. A. Brito., A. Jeyaprakash, and A. Drew. 2014. Investigation of an emerging pathogen, Belonolaimus sp., infecting peanut in Florida. Journal of nematology 46:191(Abstr.).
- Takeuchi, J., T. Ono., K. Kutsuwa., K. Morita., M. Sano., S. Kagiwada., K. Yazawa., K. Nishio., and H. Horie. 2012. First report of anthracnose of arthraxon hipidus by Collototichum destructivum and lychee by C. gloeosporioides found in Japan. Annual report of the kanto-tosan plant protection society 59:59-62.
(Some of the publications are under my maiden name, Kutsuwa.)
- Nematode disease diagnostics
- Fungal disease diagnostics
- SAS and R programming languages
- PCR/ Cloning/ Sequence analysis
- Trained for Scanning Electron Microscopes
- Scholarship award from Japan Student Services Organization 2015-2018
- Scholarship award from Japan Student Services Organization 2012-2014
- Bayer Graduate Student Travel Award to attend the annual meeting of Society of Nematologists in 2018.
- The Dow AgroSciences Graduate Student Travel Award to attend the annual meeting of Society of Nematologists in 2017.
- The ONTA Foundation Travel Award to attend the 6th International Congress of Nematology-2014
- T.A. for PL Path/ Botany 123 Plants, Parasites, and People - Fall 2016 (TA evaluation)
- Extension committee of Society of Nematologists – 2018-2019
- Student committee of Society of Nematologists – 2018-2019
CV is also available in PDF (CV)